DRDN20/40 & ERDN20/40 series 20A/40A power supply redundancy modules
MEAN WELL is pleased to announce DRDN20/40 & ERDN20/40 series 20A/40A power supply redundancy modules
MEAN WELL DIN RAIL type DR-RDN20 power supply redundancy module has been sold for 13 years. Due to the large size and the need to improve the accuracy of the internal circuit design, MEAN WELL developed the next-generation Din rail type of DRDN20/40 series that can be quickly installed and the screw fixed enclosed type ERDN20/40 series are planned at the same time. The detailed differences between the old and new generations are as follows.
DRDN20/40 and ERDN20/40 series are a series of 20A/40A power supply parallel redundancy modules, which can be used with the backup power supply to improve the stability and reliability of the overall system. The product key features include: Supports system 1+1 and 1+N redundancy, applies 5V (ERDN20 only) /12V/24V/48V system voltage, two DC input contacts and single output, built-in two channels DC OK relay contacts for monitoring power status, adopt Mosfet technology to reduce heat loss and reduce the voltage difference between input and output voltage, -40~+80°C ultra-wide working temperature, etc., suitable for semiconductor process equipment, industrial control, factory Automation, electromechanical equipment, etc. Applications that need to ensure that the equipment is not interrupted.
- Support 1+1 and N+1 redundancy system
- 2 channels input and 1 output
- Suitable for redundancy operation of 5V/12V/24V/48 system V
- Output current up to 20A
- Cooling by free air convection
- -40~+80 ultra-wide operating temperature ( +60 derating)_C_C>
- Built-in 2 channels DC OK signal and alarm relay contact
- 3 years warranty Intput voltage (5V/12V/24V/48V)20A Enclosed Type Redundancy Module
- Industrial control system
- Semiconductor Fabrication equipment
- Factory automation
- Electro-mechanical apparatus