KEMET R76 series double metallised polypropylene film capacitors
The R76 Series is constructed of polypropylene film and double metallized polyester film as electrodes with radial leads of tinned wire
The R76 Series is constructed of polypropylene film and double metallized polyester film as electrodes with radial leads of tinned wire. The radial leads are electrically welded to the metal layer on the ends of the capacitor winding. The capacitor is encapsulated in a selfextinguishing solvent resistant plastic case with thermosetting resin material meeting UL 94V–0 requirements. Two different winding constructions are used depending on voltage parameters. Please see the Performance Characteristics for more information. Automotive grade devices (up to lead spacing 22.5 mm) meet the demanding Automotive Electronics Council's AEC–Q200 qualification requirements.
- Voltage range: 250 - 2,000 VDC
- Capacitance range: 100 pF - 15 F
- Lead Spacing: 7.5 mm - 37.5 mm
- Capacitance tolerance: 2.5%, 5%, 10%
- Climatic category: 55/110/56 IEC 60068-1
- Operating temperature range of 55C to +110C
- RoHS compliance and lead-free terminations
- Tape & Reel packaging in accordance with IEC 60286-2 Self-healing
- Automotive (AEC-Q200) grades available up to lead spacing 22.5mm
- Resonant circuit, high frequency high current, snubber and silicon-controlled rectifier (SCR and IGBT) and SiC (e.g. MOSFET)
- Applications with high voltage and high current.