KEMET KC-Link™ surface mount capacitors in 1812, 2220, 3640 case sizes
KEMET is pleased to announce an extension to the KC-LINK™ surface mount capacitor series in case size of 1812, 2220 and 3640
KEMET is pleased to announce an extension to the KC-LINK™ surface mount capacitor series. With this new offering, KC-LINK is now available in EIA case size 1812, 2220 and 3640.
The very high ripple current capabilities make KC-LINK capacitors ideal for use with fast-switching wide bandgap (WBG) semiconductors, which enables power converters to operate at higher voltages, temperatures and frequencies, and achieve higher efficiency levels and greater power density. The devices are suitable for use in DC-Link, snubber and resonant applications.
KC-LINK capacitors are also ideal for resonant converters and wireless chargers in applications such as cloud computing and charging electric vehicles.
For added reliability, KC-LINK is now available with flexible termination technology that provides superior flex performance over standard termination systems, addressing the primary failure mode of MLCC's flex cracks.
- EIA case sizes 1812, 2220 & 3640.
- Capacitance values ranging from 4.7nF to 220nF and voltage ranges from 500V to 1700V.
- Class I C0G BME dielectric technology offers superior capacitance stability over temperature and voltage, combined with high ripple current capability.
- Extremely low equivalent series resistance (ESR) and equivalent series inductance (ESL).
- Operating temperature range of -55°C to +150°C, KC-LINK™ capacitors can be mounted near fast-switching semiconductors in high density power applications.
- Commercial and Automotive (AEC-Q200) grades, Pb-Free, RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Flexible termination available for 1812 & 2220
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.