Hirose FH52K series of robust flat flexible cable/flat printed cable
With this heat resistance capability, the FH52K series satisfies the needs of severe automotive requirements
With this heat resistance capability, the FH52K series satisfies the needs of severe automotive requirements. The connector can infact withstand higher operating temperatures than the standard FFC/FPC connectors, with a temperature range of up to 125°C compared to the FH52 series.
Firm latches within each side of the connector, known as ‘side catchers’ are provided to guide and hold a tabbed FFC/FPC in place. In addition they provide a high FFC/FPC retention force and a clear tactile click confirms secure lock completion providing overall high connection reliability.
- 125℃ heat resistant connector to satisfy sever automotive requirements
- Robust lock structure with unique contact design
- Increased FPC/FFC retention force with tabs
- Easy visual inspection and enhanced PCB retention force by L-shaped metal fittings
- Board area under the connector is available for PCB patterning
- Compatible with automatic mounting
- RoHS compliant, Halogen-free product
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.