Hirose FH28K series of robust flat flexible cable/flat printed cable
The FH28K series can withstand higher operating temperatures than the standard FFC/FPC connectors with a temperature range of up to 125°C
The FH28K series can withstand higher operating temperatures than the standard FFC/FPC connectors with a temperature range of up to 125°C; with this heat resistance capability the connector satisfies the needs of severe automotive requirements.
Inserting the FFC/FPC into the connector is user-friendly due to the wide 116° opening range of the rotating actuator. The actuator is robust and the axle is securely hooked in place from above by the tips on the end of the contacts. This forms a type of hinge to ensure it does not come off under rough operation.
- Satisfies severe automotive requirements : Heat resistance 125℃
- Firm & clear tactile click to confirm lock completion
- Robust lock design preventing actuator coming off
- FPC tabs allow high connection reliability
- High FPC retention force
- User-friendly: Improved FPC insertion and 0.3mm FPC/FFC thickness
- RoHS compliant, Halogen-free product
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.