Harwin M300 series 10A high reliability connectors
Harwin has introduced M300 series 10A high reliability connectors
The M300 series is a 3.00mm pitch high-reliability, high performance connector range suited to aerospace, defense, industrial and other harsh environment applications.
It provides a choice of 3, 6 or 10 contact board-to-board, cable-to-board and cable-to-cable options for applications requiring up to 10A in a confined space. Featuring a rear wall to assist the backpotting for additional strain relief, the housings are designed with ‘scoop-proof’ mating requirements for added handling assistance.
Housings come with jackscrew fixtures to achieve vibration and shock performance, and are future-proofed with halogen-free, RoHS compliant materials.
- Up to 10A per signal contact (all electrically loaded; 5A if 22AWG wire is used) at 3mm pitch
- Capable of a variety of power uses within a compact design, saving PCB real estate
- Proven 4-finger contact design
- Maintains electrical continuity through high vibration and shock environments
- Beryllium Copper Contact with -65°C to +175°C temperature range
- Rugged and durable connector design with proven track record
- 1,000 Mating cycles durability
- Suitable for both fit-and-forget and multiple testing and replacement cycles
- Future-proofed material usage
- Halogen-free, PFOS-free, SVHC-free and RoHS compliant
- Low outgassing properties
- Meets NASA outgassing requirements for vacuum or space usage
- Full cable assembly options off-the-shelf
- Reduced delivery , fully tested assemblies with hassle-free installation
- Aerospace, Defense & Security
- Radar, avionics controls, guidance systems, UAVs, engine power management, vehicle electronics
- Motorsport & Transport
- Navigation, ERS controls, GPS and telemetry system
- Satellites & CubeSats, communications, launch systems, radar and communications
- Robotics, automation, drives & controls
- Oil & Gas, renewable energy equipment
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.