Harwin M225 series high performance industrial connector range
Harwin has introduced the latest High Performance industrial connector range M225
The M225 series of connectors is aimed at the industrial market, and is a 2.00mm pitch, high performance industrial connector range from Harwin. Designed to resist industrial levels of vibration and shock, in a practical package suitable for automated assembly at high volume.
This cable-to-board, double row design mates a throughboard PCB male connector to a choice of crimp contacts, accommodating 22 to 28AWG wires on the female connector. The female crimp contacts are available in both loose (for prototyping) and reeled (for high-volume automation) packaging, and a hand crimp tool can be ordered for low-volume work.
To meet the higher requirements of vibration, shock and acceleration for industrial products, the contact style utilises three contact surfaces touching the mating male contact. Added security is optionally provided with a unique and simple connector locking mechanism fitted to the female housing, which is engaged by pressing home a pin on either end of the connector.
- 3A per signal contact (all electrically loaded; 3.3A per individual contact) at 2mm pitch
- Capable of signal and low power within a compact design, saving PCB real estate
- Innovative 3-finger stamped single-piece contact design
- Supplied in bandolier/carrier strip format for easy use on automated crimping systems
- Polarized housings with shrouded contacts
- Prevents accidental damage and incorrect mating orientations for ease of assembly
- Expanding rubber locking fixing
- Fast and secure connection between mated connectors, resistance to vibration
- From a manufacturer of avionics-grade connectors
- High quality manufacturing with modern production standards, EN9100 approval
- Factory and mobile machinery, Control panels and sub-systems, Drives, Robotics and other automation
- Test equipment, Portable hand-held devices
- Site Control
- Remote control devices, ground and machinery monitoring
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.