Harwin GECKO-MT 1.25mm pitch mixed layout connectors
The new Gecko-MT range combines the 1.25mm pitch Gecko signal connector system with mixed technology layouts, adding 10A power contacts to the range
The new Gecko-MT range combines the 1.25mm pitch Gecko signal connector system with mixed technology layouts, adding 10A power contacts to the range. The smallest and lightest mixed-layout connector available for high-performance applications, Gecko is the ideal choice when SWaP matters most. Featuring cable-to-board, board-to-board and cable-to-cable options, the initial launch includes pin-layouts of 1+8+1 or 2+8+2 contact configurations.Stainless steel jackscrews are available in both standard or reverse-fix, ensuring secure connection, and lightweight metal hoods give additional cable protection and shielding.
- 2A per contact (all electrically loaded; 2.8A per individual contact)
- 4-finger Patented* contact design to maintain electrical contact through high vibration and shock
- Beryllium Copper Contact for improved temperature range: -65°C to +150°C
- 1,000 Mating cycles durability
- Weight and Space saving over Micro-D connector products
- Future-proofed Materials - halogen-free, PFOS-free, SVHC-free and RoHS compliant
- Low outgassing properties - 0.68% TML, 0.01% CVCM, 0.26 WVR (Water Vapour Recovered)
- PCB Mount Connectors
- Cable Mount Connectors
- Pre-Crimped Contacts
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.