Harwin datamate high reliability cable assemblies
The latest addition to the Datamate range is the introduction of ready-made cable assemblies for a complete plug-and-play solution in both signal and power configurations
The latest addition to the Datamate range is the introduction of ready-made cable assemblies for a complete plug-and-play solution in both signal and power configurations.
Available in single or double-ended varieties, the cable lengths are 150mm (6”) and are ideal for both prototyping, small builds, or higher volume requirements. No additional tooling or staff training is required – the cables are fully terminated to the connectors, and fully inspected and tested during and after production.
The cables used are PTFE insulated; signal cables are 24 AWG, and power is available in either 12 or 10AWG (for a choice of 20 or 40A current carrying capacity).
- Fully assembled cable assemblies
- 100% electrically tested and inspected assembly
- Manufactured in accordance with IPC-A-620
- High reliability connectors with improved specifications
- Stainless Steel Jackscrews available on signal and power connectors
- 150mm single and double ended options in stock
- No additional training, expensive tooling or in-house experience required
- Total confidence in fault-free connections
- Assured quality products
- Ideally suited for high vibration environments and multiple insertions
- Additional strain relief for rugged environments
- Fast delivery, hassle-free installation and fully tested
- Defense and Security Mobile Communications, Vehicle
- UAVs, Avionics, Aircraft infotainment, Radar, In-flight facilities
- Navigation, Tracking, Control Systems
- Oil, Gas and Renewable Sources, E-vehicles
- Drives and Controls, Robotics
- Satellites, CubeSats, Launch Systems
- Mobile Communications, Vehicle Control systems
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.