Flex Power Modules PKE-A series of DC-DC power modules
Flex Power Modules introduces ultra-wideinput DC-DC converters for Industrial and Railways applications
Flex Power Modules introduces ultra-wideinput DC-DC converters for Industrial and Railways applications.
- 9 to 75V and 43 to 160V inputs capture wide range of applications within the Industrial and Railways markets
- 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 15V, 24V and 48V outputs up to 40W
- Encapsulated 2 x1 in packaging for reliable operation in harsh conditions
Flex Power Modules introduces the PKE-A series of DC-DC power modules for the Industrial and Railways sectors, broadening its product range to meet increasing demand in these sectors. The modules are provided in sealed and encapsulated packaging, to ensure they will work reliably when subjected to dust, moisture, severe vibration and other harsh conditions.
For Industrial applications, the PKE8000A series provides highly reliable, high-performance and rugged DC-DC solutions in the industry-standard 2 x 1 in form factor, running from 12V, 24V or 48V supply voltages thanks to its ultra-wide-input range of 9 to 75V. Delivering up to 40W of output power at up to 91% efficiency, the series also offers mean time between failures (MTBF) of up to 4 million hours, and input-to-output isolation of 2250VDC. The devices meet the latest IEC/EN/UL62368-1 safety standards.
For Railways applications, the PKE7000A series is packaged in the same 2 x 1 in industrystandard form factor, but this time operates from a 43 to 160V input, delivering up to 30W.
This makes it suitable for the majority of onboard requirements running from 72V and/or 110V nominal supplies, most commonly found in the Railways sector. The devices comply with the EN50155 railway standard and offer MTBF figures of up to 5 million hours to satisfy the most demanding applications.
- Industry standard case dimensions 50.8 x 25.4 x 11.9 mm (2 x 1 x 0.47 in)
- High Efficiency up to 91%
- 2250 Vdc input to output isolation
- Meets functional insulation and safety requirements according to IEC/UL 62368
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.