BMR461 series PoL regulators
Flex Power Modules announces the BMR4615001/001, a new variant of its popular BMR461 series of digital point-of-load (PoL) regulators
Flex Power Modules announces the BMR4615001/001, a new variant of its popular BMR461 series of digital point-of-load (PoL) regulators. The new module provides up to 15A/50W at an adjustable output voltage of 0.6-3.3V, which equates to a 25% higher current and power delivery at 3.3V than the previous 12A maximum for that voltage. The input voltage range of the device is 4.5V to 14V. The higher output is in response to customer demands, offering increased current and power in the compact 12.2 x 12.2 x 8.0mm (0.48 x 0.48 x 0.315in) package of the BMR461 series, and hence saving PCB space due to higher power density. It is ideal for a range of applications, including wireless and fixed telecoms infrastructure, datacoms uses such as network routers and data centers, and industrial applications including Industry 4.0 and process automation. The new regulator is part of a family of scalable digital PoL solutions from Flex Power Modules. Each device includes a digital PMBus interface to provide advanced monitoring, configuration and control capabilities, and is fully supported by the Flex Power Designer design tool.
- Small package 12.2 x 12.2 x 8.0 mm (0.48 x 0.48 x 0.315 in)
- Architects of Modern PowerTM picoAMPTM Compliant
- 0.6 V - 5.0 V output voltage range
- High efficiency, typ. 96 % at 12Vin, 5Vout and 80% load
- Configuration Control and Monitoring via PMBus
- Adaptive compensation of PWM control loop & fast loop transient response
- Synchonization input & phase spreading/interleaving
- Voltage Tracking & Voltage margining
- MTBF 24 Mh
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.