Eaton MCL and WCL series chip inductors
The MCL family of chip inductors are small-footprint components with a multilayer construction that provides a great balance between Q-factor, direct current resistance (DCR), and inductance tolerance
Eaton’s WCL family of chip inductors feature a wire-wound construction on a ceramic core. They are low-profile components which offer an extremely high Q-factor, high current-handling capability, and are suitable for use in RF matching in antennas, Bluetooth/Wi-Fi devices, power amplifier circuits, resonance tuning in IF circuits, and more.
The MCL family of chip inductors are small-footprint components with a multilayer construction that provides a great balance between Q-factor, direct current resistance (DCR), and inductance tolerance. Eaton’s MCL inductors are suitable for a wide range of industrial applications, such as in RF matching for wireless devices, as Chokes/filters to minimize EMI in circuits, and for resonance setting in mobile communications equipment.
MCL (Multilayer family)
- Lower profile
- Best balance between Q, DCR and Inductance tolerance
- MCL are suitable for various applications such as :
- RF circuit matching
- Resonance setting for mobile communication equipment
WCL (Wire-wound family)
- Low DC resistance is possible
- Extremely high Q (Quality factor) value
- Large currents can be supported
- WCL are suitable for:
- RF matching applications in antenna
- Power amplifier (PA) circuits
- Resonance tuning applications in IF circuits
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.