Delta PMT2 series of panel mount power supply in low profile design
Delta Electronics PMT2 series of panel mount power supply in low profile design
PMT2 series, designed based on a low profile of < 30mm, is the latest series of panel mount power supply from Delta Electronics. This series is currently available in 50W, 100W and 150W output power with 12V and 24V output voltage. They offer a wide operating temperature range from -30°C to +70°C and can withstand shock and vibration requirements (in accordance to IEC 60068-2-27 and IEC 60068-2-6 respectively). The PMT2 series is designed for cost competitive applications without compromising on quality and reliability. The products have an expected life time of 10 years.
In view of IEC/EN 60950-1 standards expiring in December 2020, the PMT2 series will come certified with the new IEC/EN 62368-1 standard, information and communication technology equipment. EMI standard is according to EN 55032, Class B. All Delta industrial power supplies including the PMT2 series are fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU environmental protection.
- Safety approval IEC 60950-1, IEC 60335-1, IEC 61558-1 and IEC 61558-2-16
- Universal input and selective switch input for 150W
- No load power consumption < 0.2 for 50W, < 0.3 for 100W and < 0.5 for 150W
- Low Leakage Current < 0.75mA @ 240VAC / 50Hz
- Low profile design: < 30 mm height
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.