Delta PMH series low profile panel mount power supplies
Delta has introduced the PMH series 12V100WCLS, 24V100WCLS, 24V100WCMS and 24V150WCLS of low profile panel mount power supplies, available with 100W and 150W output power
Delta has introduced the PMH series 12V100WCLS, 24V100WCLS, 24V100WCMS and 24V150WCLS of low profile panel mount power supplies, available with 100W and 150W output power. They accept universal input voltage from 85-264Vac and feature a wide operating temperature range from -30°C to 70°C. Designed in a compact size, they have a low earth leakage current < 0.75mA and no load input power consumption < 0.3W. A NEC Class 2 version for the 100W is also available.
The products meet EMC approvals to EN 55014-1 / EN 55014-2 for household appliances and EN 61000-6-2 / EN 61000-6-3 for industrial and residential environment without requiring an extra EMI filter. Suitable applications include household appliances (e.g. vending machine, washing machine, etc.), industrial automation, instruments or installations requiring 1U low profile power supplies.
- Household appliance approvals for pollution degree 3 to IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-1 and IEC/EN 61558-2-16
- Universal AC input voltage
- Withstand line input voltage surge 300Vac up to 7 seconds
- Full power from -25°C to +50°C operation @ 5000m or 16400 ft. altitude
- Full corrosion resistant aluminium casing
- No load input power consumption < 0.3W @ 115Vac
- Low earth leakage current < 0.75mA
- Versatile connector options available: IP20, Front Face and Harness connectors