MEP-25A15J series medical AC-DC open frame power supply
The MEP-25A15JBNA provides a 15V output voltage and can operate in temperatures ranging from -10°C to +50°C, with de-rating from +50°C to +70°C
The MEP-25A15JBNA provides a 15V output voltage and can operate in temperatures ranging from -10°C to +50°C, with de-rating from +50°C to +70°C. Other features include low touch current and electric shock protection complying with 2 x MOPP. The MEP series is certified according to EMC standards EN 55011 for industrial, medical equipment and EN 55032 for Industrial Technology Equipment (ITE) equipment. It is fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection. Risk management report can be provided upon request.
- Safety Approvals to IEC 60601-1 3.1rd ed. & IEC 60950-1
- Compliant with IEC 60601-1-2 4th Ed. Requirements
- Low touch current (<70uA Normal & 210uA single fault)
- Over-Voltage/Load/Temperature & Short Circuit protections
- 2 x MOPP (means of patient protection)
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.