Delta DRU-24V10ACZ series DC-UPS module
Delta has the launched the DRU-24V10ACZ series DC-UPS module for security and industrial applications
Delta has the launched the DRU-24V10ACZ series DC-UPS module for security and industrial applications. The module requires less installation space due to its flat body measuring only 55.6 mm thick and 91 mm tall. The tough plastic case has flame retardant properties certified to UL 94V-0 specification. The DC-UPS module provides backup support to 24Vdc system using an external battery capacity from 3.3AH to 12AH for backup time up to 37 mins typ. with 10A load, 12AH battery. Potential free contacts provides various battery management signals and a LED indicator for battery operating status. The highly efficient convection cooling design has a wide operating temperature range from -20°C to +60°C and certify to major safety approvals including IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 for ITE and UL 508 for industrial.
- Suitable for 24V system up to 10A
- Zero switch over time from loss of DC input to battery operation
- Built-in diagnostic monitoring for DC OK, Discharge and Battery Fail by relay contacts
- Full power entire temperature range from -20°C to +60°C
- LED indicator for DC OK, Battery Charging, Battery Discharging, Battery Fail and Battery Reverse Polarity
- High MTBF > 500,000 hrs as per Telcordia SR-332
- Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over temperature / Short circuit protections
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.