Delta CliQ III series DRP-24V120W1CAN DIN rail power supply
Delta has launched the DRP-24120W1CAN 24V 120W CliQ III series DIN rail power supply, featuring high power density and a wide operating temperature range of -25°C to +70°C, providing full power up to +60°C
Delta has launched the DRP-24120W1CAN 24V 120W CliQ III series DIN rail power supply, featuring high power density and a wide operating temperature range of -25°C to +70°C, providing full power up to +60°C. It can successfully start up at extremely low temperature of -40°C. Like the rest of the CliQ family of DIN rail products, conformal coating is applied on the PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants found in industrial applications. The product is encased in rugged yet lightweight and full corrosion resistant aluminium casing.
Major safety approvals include IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 for Information Technology Equipment (ITE) and UL 508 for Industrial Control Equipment (ICE); EMI comply with EN 55032, Class B and fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection.
The DRP-24V120W1CAN comes with 24V 120W output and has built-in active PFC with high power conversion of up to 91% efficiency. The universal AC input product is also certified for DC input. Some other features include compliance with harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A, power boost 150% up to 5 seconds and built-in DC OK relay contact. The intelligent overload protection in constant current mode makes the power supply suitable for battery charging applications.
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Built-in constant current circuit for charging application
- High efficiency of up to 91% at 230Vac
- Power Boost of 150% for 5 seconds
- Advanced Power Boost (APB) of 200% for 50ms
- SEMI F47 compliance at 120Vac
- Extreme low temperature cold start at -40°C
- Built-in DC OK Contact and LED indicator for DC OK
- Conformal coating on PCBA to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.