Trompeter Mini-WECo to BNC cable assemblies
Cinch Connectivity Solutions’ Trompeter brand has expanded it’s product offering to include Mini-WECo to BNC cable assemblies
Cinch Connectivity Solutions’ Trompeter brand has expanded it’s product offering to include Mini-WECo to BNC cable assemblies.
Modern video distribution and processing systems often rely on the flexibility offered by pathing systems. These systems allow for the routing of data from node to node. As densities have increased, the need for more compact panel solutions has risen. Cinch/Trompeter has addressed this by expanding their current patch cable offering to now include the use of Mini-WECo connectors along with the existing WECo suite of assemblies. This provides much more density on the patch panel interface.
- Industry Standard, Compact Design
- Noise Protection
- Bright nickel-plated
- Machined PTFE
- Higher quality signal
- Resists tarnishing and the associated reduction of conductivity
- Superior dielectric properties and heat resistance for long life and ultimate performance
- Enables quick re-routing of DS3 lines when system troubleshooting
- Patch Panels
- Form factors Currently using WECo Standard and Mini-WECo Connectors
- Video Production & Processing Equipment
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.