Cinch Connectivity Solutions adapters for SMA, SMP and SMPM connecters
Cinch Connectivity Solutions has announced the Johnson line of 2.92mm high frequency adapters to interface between 2.92mm and SMA, SMP and SMPM connectors
Cinch Connectivity Solutions has announced the Johnson line of 2.92mm high frequency adapters to interface between 2.92mm and SMA, SMP and SMPM connectors. The series offers a low VSWR of 1.25 max at 40 GHz and adds 12 new connector types to the current precision 2.92mm adapters, allowing many more adapter solutions for demanding applications that require high frequency performance and signal integrity. Johnson adapters are designed to provide the highest quality data transmission for test and measurement equipment, semiconductor ATE test board, and instrumentation test fixture hardware applications.
- Precision manufacturing allows superior electrical performance to 40 GHz.
- Female contacts have a unique three-slot construction, which enhances connectivity by creating a more rugged connector while reducing the chance of intermittent connections.
- Precise assembly tooling assures excellent, repeatable contact and support bead location on cabled connectors.
- Connector mating interface per MIL-STD-348.
- Mating interface control provides consistent electrical performance.
- The plug connector VSWR is 1.20 Max to 40 GHz and a 12 inch 2.92mm plug to plug cable assembly performs better than 1.35 VSWR to 40 GHz.
- The Field Replaceable Jacks are teamed with a high quality hermetic seal feed thru for use in sealed circuit modules.
- The 2.92mm plug interface employs more precise dimensions than an SMA and uses a shorter snub nose male pin such that the connector bodies align before lhe contacts engage.
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.