C&K ATP16 series 16mm anti-vandal sealed pushbutton switches
ATP16 series offers anti-vandal sealed pushbutton switches
ATP16 series offers anti-vandal sealed pushbutton switches. The new high-strength, lightweight switches are IP67 rated, ensuring their suitability for operation in harsh conditions and ability to withstand potential malicious damage. The switches use a scratch-resistant actuator with housings made from robust stainless steel or AL Alloy making them particularly effective for use in remote and unsupervised locations where resilience to damage from vandalism is important.
- IP67 sealed to endure harsh environments
- Light weight & high strength
- Snap-action provide positive feedback
- 1,000,000 life cycle
- Alarm, safety, and security systems
- Access control, door intercoms
- Service station equipment
- Elevator / Escalator
- Transportation controls
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.