TBU-DB-Q series TBU® high-speed protectors
Bourns announces the TBU-DB-Q series TBU® high-speed protectors
Bourns is pleased to announce the release of the Model TBU-DB-Q bidirectional, dual channel, AEC-Q101 compliant high-speed protector for use in Automotive applications.
The Model TBU-DB-Q Series of Bourns® TBU® products are precise and fast switching protectors constructed using MOSFET semiconductor technology and designed to protect against faults caused by short circuits, overvoltage transients and faults.
When placed in the system circuit, the TBU® High-Speed Protector will monitor the current with its MOSFET detection circuit, triggering precisely and quickly within 1 µs to provide an effective barrier behind which sensitive electronics will not be exposed to large currents during transient events in accordance with its published specifications.
- Superior circuit protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Blocks surges up to rated voltage limit
- High-speed performance
- Small SMT package
- RoHS compliant*
- AEC-Q101 compliant**
- RS-485 interfaces
- Exposed sense and data lines
- Factory automation
- Automotive battery sensing/balancing
- Protection modules and dongles
- Process control equipment
- Test and measurement equipment
* RoHS Directive 2015/863, Mar 31, 2015 and Annex.