Bourns SMF4L and SMF4L-Q series discrete TVS diodes
Bourns is pleased to announce the release of two new ESD/EFT/ Surge protection series products, Model SMF4L and SMF4L-Q
Bourns is pleased to announce the release of two new ESD/EFT/ Surge protection series products, Model SMF4L and SMF4L-Q. These products are well suited for voltage transients and ESD protection in data lines and DC power supplies. Both series are available in a compact, low-profile, SOD-123FL package with a height of just 1.125 mm, enabling designers to realize compact, high power density power supply designs.
Furthermore, the Model SMF4L-Q is AEC-Q101 compliant and well suited for applications requiring high reliability such as power supplies and equipment used in certain harsh environments.
- Surface Mount SOD-123FL package
- Standoff Voltage: 12 to 58 volts
- Power Dissipation: 400 watts
- RoHS compliant*
- AEC-Q101 compliant (SMF4L-Q Series)**
- Protection of power buses
- Protection of I/O interfaces
- Overvoltage transient protection
- Telecom, computer, industrial and consumer electronics applications
* RoHS Directive 2015/863, Mar 31, 2015 and Annex.
** “Q” part number suffix indicates AEC-Q101 compliance.