Bourns SMAJ-Q, SMBJ-Q, SMCJ-Q and SMLJ-Q series TVS diodes
Bourns SMAJ, SMBJ, SMCJ and SMLJ unidirectional and bidirectional TVS diodes are now available in AEC-Q101 compliant versions
Bourns SMAJ, SMBJ, SMCJ and SMLJ unidirectional and bidirectional TVS diodes are now available in AEC-Q101 compliant versions for use in automotive applications. These TVS diodes are well suited for voltage transients and ESD protection in automotive electronics like drive and park assist sensors, entertainment and navigation systems, data lines and DC power supplies. They are also well suited for non-automotive applications that require high reliability such as portable electronics, power supplies and equipment used in harsh environments.
- Surface mount package
- Standoff Voltage: 12 to 58 volts
- RoHS compliant*
- AEC-Q101 compliant**
- Protection of power buses
- Protection of I/O interfaces
- Overvoltage transient protection
- Automotive applications
- Telecom, computer, industrial and consumer electronics applications
* RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC Jan. 27, 2003 including annex and RoHS Recast 2011/65/EU June 8, 2011.
** ”Q” part number suffix is for automotive and other applications requiring appropriate AEC-Q101 compliance.
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.