SMA6J and SMA6J-Q series discrete TVS diodes
Bourns is pleased to announce the release of two new ESD/EFT/Surge Protection series, Models SMA6J and SMA6J-Q
Bourns is pleased to announce the release of two new ESD/EFT/Surge Protection series, Models SMA6J and SMA6J-Q. These products are well suited for voltage transient and ESD protection in data lines and DC power supplies. Both series come in a compact, industry standard DO214-AC (SMA) package, with increased Peak Pulse Power Dissipation of 600 W rather than the industry standard of just 400 W, enabling designers to realize compact, high power density and power supply designs.
Furthermore, Model SMA6J-Q is AEC-Q101 compliant for applications that require high reliability such as power supplies and equipment used in certain harsh environments.
- Surface Mount SMA package
- Standoff Voltage: 5 to 43 volts
- Power Dissipation: 600 watts
- RoHS compliant*
- Protection of power buses
- Protection of I/O interfaces
- Overvoltage transient protection
- Telecom, computer, industrial and consumer electronics applications
* RoHS Directive 2015/863, Mar 31, 2015 and Annex.
** “Q” part number suffix indicates AEC-Q101 compliance