SM91509AL series AEC-Q200 compliant Signal-BMS transformers
Bourns Inductive Components Product Line introduces an additional BMS Signal Transformer, Model SM91509AL
Bourns Inductive Components Product Line introduces an additional BMS Signal Transformer, Model SM91509AL. This Dual-Channel Isolation Transformer module includes common mode chokes for noise rejection in BMS applications. The Model SM91509AL matches well with the Texas Instruments Model BQ79606 in daisy chain communication and is AEC-Q200 compliant. It also offers a 1600 Vdc working voltage, 4300 Vdc Hi-Pot isolation and an extended operating temperature range of -40 to +125 °C.
- 1600 Vdc working voltage and Hi-Pot isolation voltage:
- 4300 Vdc
- Superior noise rejection with two chokes inside per channel
- Supports serial daisy chain/IsoSPI communication
- Matches Texas Instruments Model BQ79606
- AEC-Q200 compliant, Automotive Grade
- Expanded temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- RoHS* and Halogen Free**
- Battery management systems
* RoHS Directive 2015/863, Mar 31, 2015 and Annex.
** Bourns considers a product to be “halogen free” if (a) the Bromine (Br) content is 900 ppm or less; (b) the Chlorine (Cl) content is 900 ppm or less; and (c) the total Bromine (Br) and Chlorine (Cl) content is 1500 ppm or less.