SM91501AL and SM91502AL series BMS signal transformers
Bourns Inductive Components Product Line is pleased to introduce SM91501AL and SM91502AL series BMS signal transformers
Bourns Inductive Components Product Line is pleased to introduce two additional BMS Signal Transformers – the Model SM91501AL and SM91502AL.
The Model SM91501AL is a dual-channel isolation transformer module, and the Model SM91502AL is a single-channel isolation transformer module. Both models include common mode chokes for noise rejection for BMS applications and hold reference designs with Analog Device’s Model LTC6804-1/6811 and NXP’s MC33771/ 33772. These new models are AEC-Q200 compliant.
The Model SM91501AL offers a 1600 Vdc working voltage while the Model SM91502AL features a 1000 Vdc working voltage. Both models provide a 4300 VDC Hi-Pot isolation voltage and an extended operating temperature range of -40 to +125 °C.
- 1600 Vdc working voltage (Model SM91501AL) or 1000Vdc working voltage (Model SM91502AL)
- 4300 Vdc Hi-Pot isolation voltage
- Supports serial daisy chain/IsoSPI communication
- Holds reference designs with Analog Device’s Model LTC6804-1/6811 and NXP’s MC33771/ 33772
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- RoHS compliant*
* RoHS Directive 2015/863, Mar 31, 2015 and Annex.