SM8SF-Q series AEC-Q101 compliant discrete TVS diode
Bourns is pleased to announce the release of a new Transient Voltage Suppressor Diode Series - the Model SM8SF-Q
Bourns is pleased to announce the release of a new Transient Voltage Suppressor Diode Series - the Model SM8SF-Q.
This series is AEC-Q101 compliant and well suited for protecting sensitive electronics against voltage transients generated by inductive load switching and lighting. Bourns® Model SM8SF-Q Series offers a high Peak Pulse Power (PPK 10/1000 μs) of 7000 W, assisting designers in meeting ISO7637-2 / ISO16750-2 surge specifications. This AEC-Q101 compliant product is also well suited for applications requiring high reliability such as power supplies and equipment used in harsh environments.
Bourns® Model SM8SF-Q Series is available in a low-profile package just 1.3 mm high, enabling designers to achieve compact, high power density, power supply designs.
- Maximum Peak Power Dissipation: 7000 watts
- Meets ISO7637-2 / ISO16750-2 Surge specification (varies by test condition)
- RoHS compliant*
- AEC-Q101 compliant**
- High peak power applications (up to rated limits)
- High temperature applications (up to rated limits)
- Clamping diode
- Load switching and lighting
* RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC Jan. 27, 2003 including annex and RoHS Recast 2011/65/EU June 8, 2011.
** “Q” part number suffix indicates AEC-Q101 compliance.
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.