Bourns SM8S-Q series AEC-Q101 compliant TVS diode
Bourns is pleased to announce the release of a new ESD/EFT/Surge Protection series, Model SM8S-Q
Bourns is pleased to announce the release of a new ESD/EFT/Surge Protection series, Model SM8S-Q. These unidirectional and bidirectional TVS diodes are well suited for protecting against voltage transients and ESD protection of DC power supplies and data lines. These AEC-Q101 compliant products are also well suited for applications that require high reliability such as power supplies and equipment used in harsh environments.
- Maximum Peak Power Dissipation: 6600 watts
- Meets ISO7637-2 / ISO16750-2 Surge specification (varies by test condition)
- RoHS compliant*
- AEC-Q101 compliant**
- High peak power applications (up to rated limits)
- High temperature applications (up to rated limits)
- Clamping diode
- Load switching and lighting
* RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC Jan. 27, 2003 including annex and RoHS Recast 2011/65/EU June 8, 2011.
** “Q” part number suffix indicates AEC-Q101 compliance.
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.