Bourns SF-3812TM-T series Telefuse™ telecom protectors
Bourns is pleased to announce the introduction of a new family of Telefuse™ Telecom Protectors to the SinglFuse SMD Fuse product line to complement its already successful line of SinglFuse™ SMD Fuse products - the new SF-3812TM-T mode
Bourns is pleased to announce the introduction of a new family of Telefuse™ Telecom Protectors to the SinglFuse SMD Fuse product line to complement its already successful line of SinglFuse™ SMD Fuse products. The new SF-3812TM-T model family will serve as a replacement for
the discontinued Telefuse™ part numbers B0500T, B1250T, and B2000T.
TThe new SF-3812TM-T model series is Telcordia GR-1089-CORE Issue 4 and UL 60950 compliant, UL 248-14 listed, and intended for use in telecom circuit applications requiring low current protection with high surge tolerance.
Bourns continues to broaden its portfolio of SinglFuse™ SMD Fuses to address the growing need for effective circuit protection in a variety of applications including telecom and networking equipment, PCs and monitors, server farms, portable memory, portable electronics, gaming systems, robotics, smart appliances, battery chargers, and industrial controllers.
- Single blow fuse for overcurrent protection
- Ceramic tube wire-in-air design
- EIA 3812 size footprint
- Surface mount packaging for automated assembly
- Telcordia GR-1089-CORE and UL 60950 compliant
- UL 248-14 listed
- RoHS compliant* and halogen free**
- Telecom and networking equipment
- 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet
- xDSL (VDSL/VDSL2+, ADSL/ADSL2+)
- Fiber to the Curb (FTTC) SLIC interface
- Fiber to the Premises (FTTP) SLIC interface
- POTS systems
* RoHS Directive 2015/863, Mar 31, 2015 and Annex.
** Bourns considers a product to be “halogen free” if (a) the Bromine (Br) content is 900 ppm or less; (b) the Chlorine (Cl) content is 900 ppm or less; and (c) the total Bromine (Br) and Chlorine (Cl) content is 1500 ppm or less
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.