SF-0603HIxxxF series high inrush current withstand surface mount fuses
Bourns announces the SF-0603HIxxxF series high inrush current withstand surface mount fuses
Bourns is pleased to announce the introduction of a new family of high inrush current withstanding thin film SinglFuse™ SMD Fuses in an 0603 footprint to complement its already successful line of SinglFuse™ SMD Fuse products.
Bourns continues to broaden its portfolio of SinglFuse™ SMD Fuses to address the growing need for effective circuit protection in a variety of applications including PCs and monitors, server farms, portable memory, cell phones and tablets, digital cameras, gaming systems, set-top boxes, drones and robotics, white goods, battery chargers, and industrial controllers.
- Single blow fuse for overcurrent protection
- 1608 (EIA 0603) miniature footprint
- High inrush current withstand fuse
- UL 248-14 listed
- RoHS compliant* and halogen free**
- Thin film chip design
- Surface mount packaging for automated assembly
- Portable memory
- LCD monitors
- Disk drives
- Digital cameras
- MP3 players
- Cell phones
- Rechargeable battery packs
- Battery chargers
- Set-top boxes
- Industrial controllers
- Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- LED lighting
- Power tools
* RoHS Directive 2015/863, Mar 31, 2015 and Annex.
** Bourns considers a product to be “halogen free” if (a) the Bromine (Br) content is 900 ppm or less; (b) the Chlorine
(Cl) content is 900 ppm or less; and (c) the total Bromine (Br) and Chlorine (Cl) content is 1500 ppm or less.