PTVS10-086C-M series high power TVS (PTVS) diodes
Bourns is pleased to announce the release of a 10 kA, 86 V bidirectional high current Power TVS Diode, extending the existing range of its PTVS series
Bourns is pleased to announce the release of a 10 kA, 86 V bidirectional high current Power TVS Diode, extending the existing range of its PTVS series. This model was designed for use in DC bus clamping applications.
The Bourns® Model PTVS10 series offers bidirectional port protection meeting IEC 61000-4-5 8/20 μs current surge requirements and is RoHS compliant* and halogen free**. When compared to typical competing MOV technology, the use of silicon technology in the Power TVS products provides a lower clamping voltage under surge, greater performance stability and increased reliability.
These devices exhibit an excellent surge response versus temperature; the maximum surge current at 150 °C exceeds 70 % of their rated value at 25 °C.
- 10 kA, 8/20 μs surge capability
- 1 kA, 10/350 μs surge capability
- Low clamping voltage under surge
- Bidirectional TVS
- Surface mount package
- Excellent overtemperature performance
- RoHS compliant*
- DC line protection
- Protection of power supplies used in exposed and harsh environments
- Surge Protective Devices and dongles
* RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC Jan. 27, 2003 including annex and RoHS Recast 2011/65/EU June 8, 2011.
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.