P4SMA-Q, P6SMB-Q and 1.5SMC-Q series AEC-Q101 compliant TVS diodes
Bourns is pleased to announce the existing Model P4SMA, P6SMB and 1.5SMC TVS
Bourns is pleased to announce the existing Model P4SMA, P6SMB and 1.5SMC TVS. Diodes are now AEC-Q101 compliant as Model P4SMA-Q, P6SMB-Q, and 1.5SMC-Q.
These AEC-Q101 compliant products are also well suited for applications that require high reliability such as portable electronics, power supplies and equipment used in certain harsh environments.
- Surface Mount SMA package
- Breakdown Voltage: 15 to 68 volts
- Power Dissipation: 400, 600 or 1500 watts
- RoHS compliant* and halogen free**
- AEC-Q101 compliant**
- Protection of power buses
- Protection of I/O interfaces
- Overvoltage transient protection
- Telecom, computer, industrial and consumer
- electronics applications
* * RoHS Directive 2015/863, Mar 31, 2015 and Annex.
** Bourns considers a product to be “halogen free” if (a) the Bromine (Br) content is 900 ppm or less; (b) the Chlorine (Cl) content is 900 ppm or less; and (c) the total Bromine (Br) and Chlorine (Cl) content is 1500 ppm or less.
*** “Q” part number suffix indicates AEC-Q101 compliance