Bourns CW105550A and CW161009A AEC-Q200 compliant chip inductors
Bourns Inductive Components Product Line is introducing the CW105550A and CW161009A Chip Inductor Series
Bourns Inductive Components Product Line is introducing the CW105550A and CW161009A Chip Inductor Series. The inductor is wound on a ceramic core which provides stable electrical characteristics over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies. Both chip inductor series offer a high Q and a high self-resonant frequency in an ultra-small size. They are compliant to the AEC-Q200 standard with an operating temperature range of -40 to +125 °C. These inductors are ideal for use in RF signal processing, resonant circuits and filters for cable modems, set-top boxes, cellular phones, tablets and various mobile electronic devices.
- Ceramic core provides stable electrical characteristics
- High self-resonant frequency
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- RoHS compliant* and halogen free**
- RF signal processing
- Resonant circuits and filters for cable modems
- Set-top boxes
- Cellular phones
- Tablets and various mobile electronic devices
* RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC Jan. 27, 2003 including annex and RoHS Recast 2011/65/EU June 8, 2011.
** Bourns considers a product to be “halogen free” if (a) the Bromine (Br) content is 900 ppm or less; (b) the Chlorine (Cl) content is 900 ppm or less; and (c) the total Bromine (Br) and Chlorine (Cl) content is 1500 ppm or less.