BPS140 series environmental sensors
The Model BPS140 series has been designed to provide high sensitivity/accuracy, long-term reliability, high temperature capability and certain harsh media compatibility
Bourns Sensors & Controls Product Line is introducing a new series of environmental sensors based on Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology. Designed for the advanced sensor needs in Industrial Automation, Energy, Building & Home Control and low/medium risk Medical* applications, the Model BPS140 series has been designed to provide high sensitivity/accuracy, long-term reliability, high temperature capability and certain harsh media compatibility.
Bourns' new sensors feature state-of-the-art technologies that provide the ability to operate in conditions that typically cause many sensors to fail.
The Model BPS140 pressure sensor line features certain harsh media compatibility and high temperature operation with high accuracy. This sensor family offers particularly stable performance over the product's lifespan, and the ability to work with a wide range of pressures. Bourns also offers port configuration and calibration customization for all BPS pressure model families.
- Compensated output
- Harsh media monitoring
- Absolute and gauge types
- Isolated onboard electronics
- Ceramic port
- RoHS compliant**
- Refrigerant systems
- Water level & pressure monitoring
- Medical Devices (low/medium risk):
- Diagnostic/analysis equipment
- Heavy Equipment:
- Oil & fuel systems
- Exhaust gas pressure sensing
* Bourns® products have not been designed for and are not intended for use in “lifesaving,” “life-critical” or “life-sustaining” applications nor any other applications where failure or malfunction of the Bourns® product may result in personal injury or death. See Legal Disclaimer Notice bourns.com/docs/legal/disclaimer.pdf.
** RoHS3 Directive 2015/863 Amendments of Annex II on March 31, 2015
*** Custom engineered solutions. Check with factory for availability