PET750-12-050ND series 750W front-end DC-DC power supply
Bel Power Solutions announces PET750-12-050ND series 750W front-end DC-DC power supply
The PET750-12-050xD is a 750 Watt DC to DC power supply that converts -40 to -72 VDC voltage into an isolated main output of +12 VDC for powering intermediate bus architectures (IBA) in high performance and reliability servers, routers, and network switches. The PET750-12-050xD utilizes digital control architecture for greater efficiency, control and functionality.
This power supply meets international safety standards and displays the CE-Mark for the European Low Voltage Directive (LVD).
- High Efficiency to 94% at 50% load
- Wide input voltage range: -40 to -72 VDC
- Always-On 5V/3A/15W standby output
- Hot-plug capable
- Parallel operation with active current sharing
- Digital controls for improved performance
- High Density Design 20.5 W/in3
- Small Form Factor (W x H x L): 50.5 x 40.0 x 300 mm
- PMBus® communication interface for control, programming and monitoring
- Over temperature, output over voltage and over current protection
- Status LED with fault signaling
- Networking Switches
- High Performance Servers
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.