Bel Power Solutions LDX-B20 DIN rail mounted buffer modules
Bel Power Solutions announces the new LDX-B20, a microprocessor-controlled buffer unit rated at 20A and usable in 12, 24, 48 and 72 V systems
Bel Power Solutions announces the new LDX-B20, a microprocessor-controlled buffer unit rated at 20A and usable in 12, 24, 48 and 72 V systems. It monitors output voltage from a DC power supply and, in the case of failure, keeps the output regulated for at least 300 ms at full load. This new buffer module is just one of many new DIN Rail accessories that are now available from Bel Power Solutions.
Many systems are subject to power disruptions that can cause failures and data loss. The LDX-B20 can be used where millisecond-to-second backup is required to finish processing during a power disruption. Because of the wide voltage range, this unit is flexible enough to operate within a majority of standard battery output voltages. The LDX-B20 is parallelable for power and backup time increase and at a width of only 63 mm, it will not take up a lot of valuable space in your system.
Features and benefits
- Wide voltage range 12 - 85 VDC
- Compact size
- DC BUS voltage self-tracking
- Boost Max peak power of DC supply
- Multiple protections
- Digital regulation
- Reliable topology, based on standard electrolytic capacitors
- > 150 Joules energy storage
- Integrates low power step-up (boost) converter to charge the capacitor bank
- Integrates 20 A step-down (buck) converter to discharge the capacitor bank at an adjustable output voltage in case of mains failure
- Relays dry contact and an opto-isolated input for inhibit
- Integrated safety circuit that disconnects the capacitor bank in case of internal failure
- Parallelable for power and backup time increase
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.