0RQB-30Y05L series rugged 30W 1/4 brick isolated DC-DC converters
Bel Power Solutions announces 0RQB-30Y05L series rugged 30W 1/4 brick isolated DC-DC converters
Bel Power Solutions and Protection announces the 0RQB-30Y05L, a rugged 30 W quarter brick isolated DC-DC converter. The 0RQB-30Y05L provides 30 W of output power from an ultra-wide input range from 16.8 – 137.5 VDC and operates on all nominal battery voltages from 24 to 110 V with one module, making it ideal for railway and harsh industrial applications.
The 0RQB-30Y05L is designed for embedded computing, communication and control systems, such as Ethernet switches, TCMS, passenger information systems, on-board WLAN and door control. Standard features include remote on/off, input under- and over-voltage protection, output overvoltage protection, overcurrent and short circuit protection. This converter also provides a 5 V/5 mA auxiliary supply, which is typically used for Wake-On LAN applications. The hold-up circuit achieves a 10ms interruption time with smaller amount of external capacity and saves board space. Conformal coated PCB is used for environmental ruggedness; also approved to EN 60950-1 and designed in accordance to EN 50155.
- 24/48/72/96/110 VDC Input
- 5 VDC / 6 A Output
- Input under-voltage protection
- High Efficiency
- Output over-voltage protection
- Hold-up function
- Over current and short circuit protection
- Remote ON/OFF
- Over temperature protection
- Conformal coated
- 5V auxiliary supply at primary side
- Wide input range (24 V,48 V,72 V,96 V,110 V typical)
- Class II, Category 2, Isolated DC/DC Converter (refer to IPC-9592B)
- Approved to EN60950-1, 2nd +A2 version
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.