Bel Magnetic Solutions quad port 1GBase-T 100W MagJack® ICMs
The MagJack® brand of 1GBase-T 100W, 4-pair Power over Ethernet ICMs are aimed at customers looking to upgrade their product performance for maximum power – 100W, or 1A over standard Ethernet cable
The MagJack® brand of 1GBase-T 100W, 4-pair Power over Ethernet ICMs are aimed at customers looking to upgrade their product performance for maximum power – 100W, or 1A over standard Ethernet cable. Customers can implement 100W PoE to basically double the amount of power their product can handle over any existing application, while still operating at Gigabit Ethernet speeds. These parts are backward compatible to existing Ethernet networks. The 100W products are ideal for LED lighting applications at both the switch side and lighting ballast side.
This product family can transmit or receive 0 to 100W of power per port over all 4-pairs within the Ethernet cable while maintaining the bandwidth of the Gigabit Ethernet signal. These products can be used as either a PSE (Power Source Equipment) or a PD (Powered Device). They are compatible with all major 1GBase-T PHYs, including the latest current-mode and voltage-mode PHYs. The products are backward compatible to slower speeds and lower powers as needed and use industry standard footprints and pin-outs. These parts comply with the requirements of IEEE 802.3bz.
- 1GBase-T capable design
- 100W PoE
- Industry standard footprint & pinout
- Compatible with all known 1GBase-T current-mode and voltage-mode PHYs on the market today
- Can be used on PoE products where 60W of power is not enough
- 1G products are footprint compatible to each other
- 5G cellular switching applications
- High power sourcing applications (low density 1GBase-T Ethernet switches requiring up to 100W of 48V power)
- Higher bandwidth wireless access points
- High powered devices (LED lighting & Ethernet cameras that require more than 60W of power)
- Base stations
- Large screen video display units