10GBase-T MagJack® ICMs for use with Broadcom® Ethernet PHYs
Bel Magnetic Solutions announces a line of single and dual port 10GBase-T MagJack® ICMs, designed for use with next generation Broadcom® Ethernet PHYs
Bel Magnetic Solutions announces a line of single and dual port 10GBase-T MagJack® ICMs, designed for use with next generation Broadcom® Ethernet PHYs. These ICMs are NBASE-T compliant and meet the IEEE 802.3an standard for 10GBase-T Ethernet protocol over distances up to 100m over Cat6a Cable.
As power consumed by Ethernet PHYs come down, and the bandwidth usage by devices and users increase, our ICMs offer quality solutions for users looking to cost effectively implement 10GBase-T. Bel Magnetic Solutions, 10GBase-T MagJack® ICMs are backward compatible with space-saving 2 port, low profile and 60W capable PoE options. These features make these ICMs ideal for High-Speed Network Interface Cards, high-end servers, storage area networks and cloud computing applications
- Designs approved by Broadcom®
- 4-speed capable
- Backward compatible down to 1GBaseT in existing networks
- Can be used on next general PoE products where 1G, 30W of power is not enough
- Great for saving board space when 2 ports are needed
- ICMs mounts into the plane of the PCB, reducing the overall height for low clearance applications
- High-Speed Network Interface Cards
- Storage Area Networks
- High End Servers
- Cloud Computing
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.