AVX 9176-800 series smaller height, lower profile IDC connectors
Expanding on AVX's already proven IDC contact technology, the new 9176-800 series offers a 1.0mm lower height profile and a volume savings up to 50% over existing IDC connectors
Expanding on AVX's already proven IDC contact technology, the new 9176-800 series offers a 1.0mm lower height profile and a volume savings up to 50% over existing IDC connectors. Developed specifically for 22-26AWG wires, this smaller package is ideal in space constrained applications such as smart metering, LED lighting, industrial controls and portable monitoring and measurement devices. Available up to a 4 position, the 1 position is available in common colors to match wire color for error free PCB termination.
- Redundant and fatigue resistant phosphor bronze material provides a gas tight, cold welded connection to the wire
- IDC connectors can be potted or over molded to encapsulate electronic modules and provide environmental protection
- The 1p version is available in industry standard colors to match individual wires for error free wire termination
- Connecting discrete wires and components to a PCB
- Bringing power and signals onto a PCB
- Daisy chaining or interconnecting PCB’s together
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.