70-9296 series STRIPT™ contact without a wire stop
Developed to absorb linear PCB and module mating tolerances in Solid State Lighting (SSL) applications, the new 70-9296 series 2.5mm poke-home contact is available without a "pin stopping" wire stop
Developed to absorb linear PCB and module mating tolerances in Solid State Lighting (SSL) applications, the new 2.5mm poke-home contact is available without a "pin stopping" wire stop. Traditional pin jumpers on the market plug into connectors which stop the travel of the pin at the back of the insulator. By offering a contact with and without a traditional wire stop, this new miniature contact is perfect for both wire-to-board (WTB) and board-to-board (BTB) applications. In BTB applications without the wire stop, mating pins are allowed to pass thru the back of the contact, compensating for any tolerance stack-up and giving the designer relief in manufacturing.
- Dual beam box contact provides maximum mechanical stability and wire/pin retention
- The robust design can accept industry leading 20-26AWG solid and stranded wires
- The BTB version without as wire stop is the first in the market, allowing for maximum tolerance absorption in real life mating conditions
- Industrial/Ruggedized Wire-to-Board applications
- Replace hard soldering of wire to a PCB
- Linear Board-to-Board capabilities with 109296001xxx906 jumpers
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.