BDQ1300 series 1/4-brick DC-DC converter
The BDQ1300 series quarter-brick is an isolated DC-DC converter that produces a single 12V nominal output
The BDQ1300 series quarter-brick is an isolated DC-DC converter that produces a single 12V nominal output. Rated at 1300 watts, this converter can deliver up to 107 amps output current and has no minimum load requirement.
It has an input voltage range of 40 to 60 V and is primarily designed for use with standard 48 V supplies in computing and server applications, as well as regulated 48V supplies in communications equipment.
Features and benefits
- Delivers up to 1300 W
- Ultra-high efficiency above 97%
- Startup Pre-bias
- Input range: 40 V – 60 V
- PMBus™ function (BDQ1300)
- Parallel current sharing (BCQ1300)
- Excellent thermal performance
- No minimum load requirement
- Fixed switching frequency
- Base-plate for contact cooling or heatsink mounting
- ROHS 3.0 (2011/65/EU) compliant
- Input under voltage lockout
- Input over voltage lockout
- Output over current protection
- Output over voltage protection (BDQ1300)
- Over temperature protection
- Pin length option: 4.6 mm
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.