Amphenol Advanced Sensors NPA series surface mount pressure sensors
The NPA Series of Surface-Mount Pressure Sensors is provided in a miniature size as a cost effective solution for applications that require calibrated performance.
The NPA Series of Surface-Mount Pressure Sensors is provided in a miniature size as a cost effective solution for applications that require calibrated performance. Packaged in a SOIC14 pin surface mount, the NPA Series is available in gauge, absolute and differential pressure ranges with either mV, amplified analog or digital outputs. The sensor is intended for printed circuit board mounting and delivered in tape and reel form to simplify manufacturing handling.
- Differential, gauge, absolute and low pressure
- 10” H2O to 30 PSI full scale
- Output Options: Amplified Analog, Digital Serial (14bit), Digital I2C, Uncalibrated mV
- On chip temperature sensor in digital mode
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to 125°C
- Total Error Band < ±1.5% FSO
- Up to 60 psi proof pressure
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.