Amphenol Advanced Sensors JS8746 harsh environment temperature sensor
The JS8746 Harsh Environment Temperature Sensor has been designed to address all aspects of temperature measurement for HVAC control systems in the container-ship market
The JS8746 Harsh Environment Temperature Sensor has been designed to address all aspects of temperature measurement for HVAC control systems in the container-ship market. Employing materials and build standards that enhance the sensor’s ability to withstand water ingression and degradation by the marine environment, the sensor meets statutory requirements for temperature measurement and performance expectations. If you or anyone from Avnet Abacus would like more information about how we can help with your application please contact either your account manager, our customer care team, or myself.
- HACT Exposure: +14 days
- Temperature Tolerance Rating: ±0.2 and 0.15 °C
- Temperature Rating: -40 to 120°C
- Environmental Protection: IP68
- Resistant to salt solutions, Ozone, UV, and a variety of marine environment cleaning detergents
- Inert to trace levels of airborne R134a refrigerant
- Industrial Process Control
- Water Management
- HVAC Systems
- Refrigeration Systems
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.