Aavid M45 series Max Clip board level heatsinks
Aavid has introduced M45 series Max Clip board level heatsinks
Max Clip standards are designed to be a labor saving option for board level cooling. Max Clip standard work with multiple devices and can be customized for specific applications. See Max Clip Standard Part Numbering to build your semi‐custom heat sink.
Features and benefits
- Easy to customize resulting in eligibility for design registration
- Many other tooled extrusion profiles available in addition to this initial offering
- Solder pins for robust attachment
- Reduced assembly time (no drilling or tapping)
- Superior thermal contact using clip force (device to sink)
- Many clip options available for a variety of device sizes
- Dual-sided mounting / multiple device attachment options
- Integrated clip designed into heat sink eliminating need for mounting hardware
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.