DE1 series X1 capacitor
Murata has developed a new X1 class capacitor, the DE1 series Type RB that has been certified for rated voltage AC760V as X1 class
Murata has developed a new X1 class capacitor, the DE1 series Type RB that has been certified for rated voltage AC760V as X1 class, as part of its DE1 series which are IEC 60384-14*1 compliant X1/Y1*2 class certified ceramic capacitors. The product contributes to size reduction and noise suppression for the power supply circuit of equipment that requires high rated voltage for industrial applications. This product starts production in December 2017 at Murata Electronics (Thailand), Ltd.
An X1 class ceramic capacitor is used for interphase with a primary power supply. This product has been certified for a high rated voltage of AC760V, so it can be used as a capacitor for interphase connection in applications where a high rated voltage is needed, such as an industrial 3-phase AC power supply or an inverter for the drive of a 3-phase motor. It can also be used as a Y1 class capacitor for connecting between an AC power line and ground. Furthermore, the product contributes to size reduction by taking advantage of the compact size provided by a ceramic capacitor, and, due to its high heat resistance, it is effective for noise suppression when placing the capacitor near a noise generating source.
- Applicable as interphase connection for high rated voltage (Industrial) applications
- Also suitable as a Y1 class AC 500V capacitor for connecting between an AC power line and ground
- Contributes to size reduction
- Reduces noise
- High (760Vac(r.m.s.)) rated voltage for class X1
- Compact size
- High heat resistance
- UL (UL 60384-14)，ENEC (EN60384-14) and CQC (IEC60384-14) compliant
- High voltage industrial applications such as 3-phase power supplies or inverters driving 3-phase motors
MS4 series AmbiMate sensor module development kit
MS4 series AmbiMate sensor module development kits allow a developer, with use of some downloadable code, to connect to either a Raspberry Pi or Arduino and start collecting data within 30 minutes.