Avnet Abacus is an authorised C&K distributor throughout Europe.
Founded in 1928, C&K is one of the world’s most trusted brands of high-quality electromechanical switches. The company’s unmatched custom design capabilities are recognized globally by design engineers who demand reliable switch performance. C&K offers more than 55,000 standard products and 8.5 million switch combinations to companies that design, manufacture and distribute electronics products. Used in automotive, industrial, IoT, wearables, medical, telecom, consumer products, aerospace, and POS terminals, C&K products include tactile, pushbutton, snap-acting, toggle, rocker, detect, DIP, keyswitch, navigation, rotary, slide, switchlock, thumbwheel, smart card readers, high-rel connectors and custom assemblies.
|Switches and relays|
C&K products and solutions
Learn more about the latest products and solutions from C&K .
ATS series anti-tampering switches
C&K's ATS series was developed for use in next-generation communicating devices. ATS switches deliver a cost-effective solution for applications that require reliable detection against opening or hacking of devices.
K12 and K12S series double stroke keyswitches
C&K’s K12 & K12S keyswitches separate electrical and mechanical functions to ensure accurate switching positions making it one of the most robust products able to withstand up to 100N overload and 200K actuations.
Whitepapers / brochures
- Shortform catalogue (PDF)
- Switch solutions for industrial market (PDF)
- Switch solutions for building, home and automation (PDF)
- Switches for smoke detectors (PDF)
- Switch and interconnect solutions for Avionics (PDF)
- Switch solutions for lighting applications (PDF)
- Switch solutions for industrial applications (PDF)
- Switch solutions for automotive applications (PDF)
- Modules and specialty switch assemblies (PDF)
- Switch solutions for space applications (PDF)