The ICM-20648is a 6-axis MotionTracking device that is ideal for Smartphones, Tablets, Wearable Sensors, and general IoT applications.
- 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor™ (DMPTM) in a 3x3x0.9mm (24-pin QFN) package
- Step Count, Activity Classifier, and B2S (Bring-to-See) Gesture tuned for Wrist Worn Wearable Applications
- DMP offloads computation of motion processing algorithms from the host processor, improving system power performance
- Software drivers are fully compliant with Google’s latest Android release
- Enhanced FSYNC functionality to improve timing for applications like EIS
ICM-20648 supports an auxiliary I2C interface to external sensors, on-chip 16-bit ADCs, programmable digital filters, an embedded temperature sensor, and programmable interrupts. The device features an operating voltage range down to 1.71V. Communication ports include I2C and high speed SPI at 7 MHz.