The OSFP interconnect system has 60 contacts per port, with a 0.6mm contact pitch and 8 high speed channels. The OSFP footprint is optimised for signal integrity performance and built for use in high speed serial applications. The connector is enhanced for low crosstalk and has ground commoning for resonance dampening. It is also designed for 1U applications. An integrated heat sink is featured on the module side for optimal thermal performance.
- Operating at 56Gb/s PAM-4 for up to 400Gb/s aggregated bandwidth solution
- 60 contacts per port supports 16 high speed pairs and 10 power/control pins
- Supports power up to 16W per port
- Advanced internal ground features provide improved crosstalk performance
- Supports passive copper as well as short and long range optics