Up/Down Converters & Mixers

Up converter devices convert signal up for transmission and the down converter part converts RF signal down to an intermediate frequency or baseband. In a mixer, part for frequency upward conversion is called Up-Converter and the part for frequency downward is called down converter. RF Mixers mix the amplified signal from the RF Amplifier with the signal from the local oscillator to convert the signal into the intermediate frequency (IF).
Up/Down Converters & Mixers Products under RF ICs

Add To BOM

Add To New BOM
bom all checkbox

BOM Upload

to upload BOM.
Add To Bom
This item has been added to your "Exact Matches"
Showing  products

Request a Quote

Quote Number: Open
Part Number:
quote box
quote unit price

Request A Quote

Quote Number:Open


quote Form Submit Check CONTINUE SHOPPING

Remove this item from your quote?

Clear This Quote

Once cleared you will LOSE ALL ITEMS in your request for Quote.

Request A Quote

Sign in to request a quote.
sign in register

General Support


Add/Remove Filters

Product Listing Header
Product Listing Header


Please log in to view more information.
Add To Bom